The clubhouse is available upon request for homeowner use. There is a refundable $250.00 security deposit and a $75 rental fee for use of the clubhouse. For clubhouse rentals, please contact: Kay McNinch.
Below are the rules and regulations for renting the clubhouse. Before filling out the application/request for rental, please make sure that your date of reservation is available.
Please email your completed Clubhouse Rental Form to Kay McNinch.
The following rules apply to all clubhouse applicants
An applicant must be a member in good standing with the Pecan Lakes Community Association, Inc. (Pecan Lakes C.A.I.). NOTE: All fees must be current.
The clubhouse may be reserved with a notice of at least (10) working days, and reservations are made on a first come first serve basis except for association functions or meetings.
A minimum fee of $75.00 is required for any clubhouse rental with a refundable $250.00 security deposit. These fees may be adjusted by the Board of Directors without prior notice.
*Rental for multiple days: Day 1 = $75.00 | Day 2 = $70.00 | Day 3 = $65.00 | Day 4 = $60.00 | Day 5 + = $55.00
NOTE: Two checks are required: Security Deposit payable to Pecan Lakes C.A.I. in the amount of $250.00. This check will be refunded upon passing the exit inspection.
Rental Fee payable to Pecan Lakes C.A.I. in the amount of $75.00
*In the event a security deposit is waived for a Recognized Subdivision Group and damages are encountered, the applicant will be held accountable for all damages to the property and/or cleaning. Additionally, future use of the clubhouse for this designated group may be terminated.
Any “Recognized Subdivision Group” whose total membership is comprised of Pecan Lakes residents, is eligible for clubhouse rental and is eligible for a waived or reduced fee depending on the type and length of the rental. NOTE: The Board of Directors shall make the determination whether an organization is considered a “Recognized Subdivision Group” for the purpose of waiving and/or reducing the rental fee. The decision of the Board is final and binding.
The rental fee, if required, is due at the time of reservation.
***All events must end by 1:00 a.m.***
Noise must be kept down to a level as not to disturb nearby residents. Violations will result in the security deposit refunded at a reduced amount.
A member of the Pecan Lakes C.A.I resident must be present at all times.
Youth groups may use the clubhouse providing that an adult makes the reservation. Said adult must be a resident of Pecan Lakes C.A.I., be present at the function, be in good standing, and will be responsible that all rules and regulations are adhered to.
Teenager/Young adult functions having persons under the age of twenty-one (21) must have one (1) adult chaperon for every ten (10) in attendance.
A uniformed security guard is required for:
- Adult functions when alcoholic beverages will be served w/over 20 persons anticipated to attend.
- Adult functions when fifty (50) persons are anticipated to attend
NOTE: a uniformed security guard is defines as an individual commissioned by the State of Texas as a peace officer and having jurisdiction in Ft. Bend County.
- Payment for the security guards is the responsibility of the applicant.
Smoking within the clubhouse is prohibited, and applicants assume full responsibility for any violation of the regulation and related damages.
No pets or animals are allowed in the clubhouse.
Applicant hereby agrees to be responsible for cleaning the clubhouse, including the kitchen, rest rooms, and outdoor areas immediately following the activity, and thereby leaving the property clean. Hence, the clubhouse must be mopped, vacuumed, and all litter and debris must be removed from the premises. All trash must be removed from property by renter.
- If the clubhouse is adequately cleaned after the function and no damage has occurred, your security deposit will be returned via US mail within ten (10) calendar days.
- A walk-through of the clubhouse will be conducted before and after the event. The second walkthrough will take place within twenty-four (24) hours of the event.
- If damage occurs or if the clubhouse is not cleaned, as set forth in item #14, the cost of such cleaning and repair will be deducted from the security deposit.
- If the cost of clean-up and repair to the Pecan Lakes C.A.I. exceeds the amount of the deposit, the applicant agrees to pay the additional cost for said repairs and cleaning.
- Any decorations used during the rental period will be temporary whereby they will not mar any building surfaces.
- The use of tape, tacks, nails, or staples on the wall, floors, or ceiling will result in a portion of the deposit being withheld.
- Masking tape temporarily applied to glass or plastic, wooden trim or door surfaces is normally acceptable if done reasonably.
- All decorations and similar materials must be made of fireproof material.
- Keys must be returned to the appointed board/committee within 24 hours following the function. Failure to comply will result in forfeiture of your deposit.
Light, A/C, and Door Policy:
- All lights must be turned off
- Thermostat set at 80 degrees Summer and 68 degrees Winter
- All doors must be locked.
Applicant hereby agrees not to use, occupy or permit the use of the occupancy of the clubhouse for any purpose, which is directly or indirectly forbidden by law, ordinance, order and governmental and municipal regulations which may be dangerous to life, limb or property. In particular, the applicant must adhere to all State and liquor laws.
Applicant hereby agrees to indemnify and save the Association harmless from all claims of injury including death to persons or from damage to property which arises from any act or omission by the applicants, its guests and invited, or any other third party which costs and expenses of defending against any such claims.
Applicants agrees to use and occupy the subject premises and all areas appertaining thereto, at its own risk and hereby release Pecan Lakes C.A.I., its Directors, Officers, agents and employees from all claims for any damage, theft of injury to persons including death or property damage.